Motorized Wheelchairs / Power Chairs
Find Motorized Wheelchairs and Power Chairs In Wisconsin At AccessAbility Home Medical Products. We proudly offer a wide selection to suit your needs.
New, Pre-Owned And Rental Wheelchairs Available!
Whether you are looking for superior indoor maneuverability or indoor/outdoor versatility, easy portability or maximum outdoor performance and speed, we can help you choose the right motorized wheelchair for your lifestyle.
A Sampling Of Power Wheelchairs Is Shown Below
Please note that all products shown below are just a representation of what we have available in our accessibility stores.
Some products may require special ordering, and we have specialists available at all store locations to assist you with finding the right power wheelchair to suit your specific needs. All of our power wheelchair sales are private pay only.
– Available with a range of foot platform sizes and controllers
– Extended 13-month warranty available on most models
– Front and rear casters offer superior performance indoors and out
– Shroud and controller guards protect against daily wear and tear
– Black high-back seat option with removable, replaceable back seat covers
Enhanced Weight Capacity
– Weight capacity up to 600 lbs.
– Front, rear and center wheel drive design options
– Various foot platform sizes and power controllers
– Extended 13-month limited warranties available on most models
– Aggressive performance and maximum stability
– Front and rear casters are designed to prevent hang-ups
– Compact designs.
Ultra High Performance
– Dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range and performance plus ATX Active-Trac® Suspension for enhanced performance over varied terrain
– 300 lb. weight capacity
– Extra-wide seating options up to 22″ x 22″ and depth adjustable foot platforms
– Extra heavy-duty 600 lb. weight capacity with extra-wide 32″ x 28″ seating
– Maximum speed up to 4.5 mph
– High-performance, high-efficiency motor package